13 de septiembre de 2010

Great.


Hard not to be so hard on myself, I´m trying to learn to keep my money in check, I listen to my friends when they say: It´s destiny, it´s meant to be this way. I find that they´re right and now I see that all this time I had the key. So now I´m gonna roll like I got nothing but luck, with a spring in my step, as I strut down the block, I see the boys stare and I hear them talk.
As far as I go, as far as I know, I´ve always got a place called home, I cross over seas, It´s fine by me, cause I´ll never be far from home.
My heart takes a hit, and then my heart hits back and each day I find comfort in the fact. I listen to my friends when they say: Man just relax, cause it's all a game. I've found they're right, and now I see. I'm gonna have my fun and what will be will be. Now I'm walking up the street whistling this, everything´s in place cuause I can't miss. I smile at my girls and blow them a kiss.

Such an inspiring words, courtesy of Tiga.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario